Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Sarah Koff gives back.... Special... Puerto Rico Lighthouse print. 100% of proceeds to benefit relief


Sarah Koff writes: 

"Ever since the storms hit Puerto Rico, I've been struggling with not knowing how to help. Our family took a vacation there this March and fell in love with it. My daughter wants a map of Puerto Rico on her next birthday cake! So, I decided to make something. We loved El Faro lighthouse in Rincon. We have so many lighthouses at home in New England, but this one was just so gorgeously Puerto Rican. I made it into a print and will donate all proceeds to a fund to benefit Puerto Rico recovery. Come see it in person this weekend at Art up front street studios and gallery from 10-4! Print measures 8X10". #puertorico #rincon #theystillreallyneedourhelp #lighthouselove#linocut"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing! I will get back to you shortly. Happy Arting!