NOVEMBER 2+3, Saturday Sunday, 10 to 4 each day.
TWELVE local artist's studios or galleries plus a sugarhouse will be, for the 6th year, OPEN and on tour to the public!
For two days, NOVEMBER 2+3, you can tour & talk with fine artists, artisans, and makers in their creative spaces.... some of which are not open to the public on a regular basis.
See works in progress, watch a demo, or learn how maple syrup is made. Visit a studio in a yurt, savor delicious maple sugar, jump into the vibe of the new creative movement in the Exeter area. We love our spot on the planet and we have great arty energy to share with you. This is only the beginning......
Pottery, Painting, Jewelry, Prints, Mixed Media, Etchings, Assemblage, Watercolor, Maple Syrup, Oil Paintings, Photography, Refinished Furniture, Decor, Hand-Made, Art Gifts, Cards, Framed Art, Coastal Art, Ceramics, Acrylic Paintings, Art Teachers, Fiber, Textiles, Glass, Wood, Fine Craft.
Local creative goodness.
Save the dates and bring your friends.
November 2 & 3, 2019 Saturday Sunday, 10 to 4 each day.
FINE ART and SUGAR TOUR participants.
Download a copy of the map to connect the dots
ART TOUR LOCATIONS
1. Willow Road Watercolors ….137 Willow Rd. East Kingston
2. Willow Creek Sugarhouse ....137 Willow Rd, East Kingston
3. Pickpocket Arts ....166 Pickpocket Rd.Brentwood
4. Bruce Jones Fine Art ...28 Dogtown Rd. Exeter
5. Marissa Vitolo Pottery ....1 Rockingham St. Exeter
5. Dani Lee Pottery ....1 Rockingham St. Exeter
6. Roosting Place Art & Decor .....152 Front St. Exeter
7. Art Up Front Street Studios & Gallery ....120 Front St. Exeter
8. The Seacoast Artist Association ....130 Water St.Exeter
9. Town Exeter Arts Music...111R (on the riverside) Water St. Exeter
10. Exeter Fine Crafts ....61 Water St. Exeter
11. Waterstone Art Studio ....8 Clifford St. (Over the Moon) Exeter 12. The Maker’s Post ....14 Main St. East Kingston